Covid 19 safety measures on Beechlawn Organic Farm
In order to avoid the spread of COVID-19 we are asking all customers to adhere to the following new safety measures on the farm.
VEG BOX COLLECTIONS ON THE FARM
Veg boxes must be ordered in advance. Customers cannot walk in to buy a box on spec. Orders must be placed on Mondays Tuesdays and Wednesdays for collection on TUESDAYS WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS ONLY. We cannot serve customers on a Friday or Saturday unfortunately.
VEG BOX DELIVERIES
We deliver veg boxes in Galway city on Thursdays- order deadline is Wednesday 8am.
We deliver veg boxes in Co. Clare ( certain routes only) on Wednesdays( on Thursdays after a bank holiday)- order deadline is Tuesday 8am
We deliver veg boxes in Athlone and Ballinasloe on Tuesdays - order deadline is Monday 12 noon.
We are now delivering in North Dublin on Tuesdays and Fridays and to South Dublin on Wednesdays and Saturdays with our farm van. We need orders two days before delivery. We charge €8 delivery fee for Dublin veg orders.
You can buy a veg box online on our webshop here.If that isnt working for you , you can text an order to 0892586490. If you are living outside of our Galway/Clare/Athlone delivery routes we charge 8 euros for delivery. This service picks up on Wednesday or Thursday and delivers Thursday and Friday. DPD are experiencing very high volumes and there are problems with some delivery zones in Ireland. Please contact the office before ordering to discuss if we can send via DPD to your area.
To discuss any aspect of our veg boxes please send an email to email@example.com
You can also phone 090 9646713 to discuss the above with our veg box manager Trish on Tuesdays Wednesdays. and Thursdays.
Please bear with us as we adjust to the increase in demand for our veg boxes. We are very grateful for your business.
BEECHLAWN ORGANIC FARM ARE PRODUCERS AND DISTRIBUTORS OF ORGANIC FRUIT AND VEGETABLES
Beechlawn Organic Farm is recognised as a producer of the best quality organic vegetables in Ireland, bringing healthy food to our customers , grown by our team in a sustainable way. We are happy in our work
- We grow our veg using only natural methods in Co. Galway. We also source organic veg from other Irish Growers and we import what we cannot buy here. We use nets to keep off pests and manure and seaweed soil feeds to fertilise the soil.
- We grow over 20 different crops on our farm and employ a staff of 20 people (2019)
- We try to use energy efficient and environmentally friendly methods of packing and distribution where possible.
- We supply supermarkets with pre packed barcoded vegetables and fruit, we also sell loose bulk veg to wholesalers, market traders, restaurants smaller shops and box scheme owners.
- Our office staff are very friendly and will always try to help when you phone, email or text us!
- We harvest our veg from 7.30 or 8am Monday to Friday but need the orders by 8am to get the harvest in on time so we can pack and compile orders for the next day. Our van delivers to Dublin Galway Clare and Limerick and a number of towns in between two days a week
- We send other orders around Ireland via a courier and a chilled pallet distribution company. We observe that our farm is a mini wildlife sanctuary so to support us for that reason alone is good for nature. Organic veg was proven to be more nutritious in a study done in the UK in 2014 see this link: www.soilassociation.org/whatisorganic
- The veg we sell is also delicious, and most people notice a big difference in the taste. We hope you enjoy it too and welcome your valuable feedback.